Friday, June 7, 2013

I have I told you I love tea?


So, a few months ago I reluctantly went to a home party for tea.  Yes, tea.  Who knew that there was such a thing!  I had been to some of those "other" home parties- you know the ones- with wraps to make you skinny, gadgets to make you a better cook and creams to help you look younger.  This was something different.






We tasted tea, ate snacks with tea in them, and looked over the catalogue making our choices of what we were going to buy.  Now, up until then I was an avid coffee drinker ALL DAY LONG.  But at this party I found my favourite Starbuck's go-to drink...... the London Fog latte.  I figured that this was a great way to SAVE SOME BUCKS!  So I bought some.  And became a consultant because what better way to support my now extreme tea habit than to have constant access to delicious loose leaf tea?!






No comments:

Post a Comment