Sunday, June 16, 2013

Care For A Spot Of Tea?

So, we recently made a trip to the "big city" to buy some Irish dancing supplies for an upcoming feis.  If you aren't familiar with Irish dance, a feis (pronounced "fesh") is simply an Irish dance competition.

Anyway, we needed some new soft shoes and a curly wig and some new socks so we made the trek to the Irish shop where they carry all of those kinds of things!

While we were in the "big city" I thought it would be the perfect time to head over to the British shop just to round out my U.K. experience for the day.  I was hoping to find some special toffee for my dad for Father's Day but I found this for myself instead!  Isn't it a beauty?!





Even more exciting than the fabulous mug is the little contraption that you can use to make an imprint of the Union Jack on your toast!  Bonus! 






 I can't wait to make another cuppa English Breakfast (or Irish Breakfast ) tea and eat some MORE toast and marmalade........ what a great day :)










No comments:

Post a Comment